Sunday, February 8, 2015

Snow!




As you know, we will be visiting a few schools while we are in Costa Rica.   My gratitude to those of you who have donated supplies!   The kids will be so happy!  






This is what a school in Costa Rica looks like:






We are also going to get to teach a short lesson to the kids there. The challenge will be that they don't speak English!  And I don't speak Spanish!  That is going to be fun!  I am super excited about this opportunity. 

I am going to do a lesson on snow.    ⛄️   Could you imagine what you would think if you were a Costa Rican child who had never seen snow or experienced cold and you came here for the first time to see all the snow we are having?!  What would you think?!  How could you get someone to begin to understand what it's really like if they have never experienced it? 

I'll let you know how it goes!  ❄️

No comments:

Post a Comment